Jeff Ament Net Worth
Jeff Ament Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Allen Ament is an American musician and songwriter who serves as the bassist for the American rock band Pearl Jam.
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Ament
- Full Name: Jeffrey Allen Ament
- Alternative Name: Al Nostreet
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 10th March, 1963
- Birthplace: Havre, Montana
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Bassist
- Claim to Fame: Mother Love Bone, Pearl Jam
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, grunge, hardcore punk, hard rock, heavy metal, experimental rock
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present
- Instrument (text): Bass guitar, double bass, vocals, guitar, percussion, keyboards, chapman stick
- Record Label: Monkeywrench, Homestead, Sub Pop, Stardog, Mercury, A&M, Epic, J
- Associated Acts: Pearl Jam, Green River, Mother Love Bone, War Babies, Temple of the Dog, Three Fish, Derranged Diction, RNDM
- Brother: Barry Ament
- Associated People: Andrew Wood (Mother Love Bone), Bruce Fairweather (Mother Love Bone), Greg Gilmore (Mother Love Bone), Stone Gossard (Mother Love Bone and Pearl Jam), Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam), Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Matt Cameron (Pearl Jam)
In 2019, Jeff Ament Net Worth is $70 Million. American musician and bassist for the rock band Pearl Jam, as well as the grunge groups Green River and Mother Love Bone. He has been with his partner, Pandora Andre-Beatty, for many years.
How Much is Jeff Ament Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Ament Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. Pearl Jam’s 1993 album Vs. set a record at the time for selling the most copies of an album in a week. He once played with former drummer Dave Abbruzzese in Pearl Jam.