Jeff Fatt Net Worth
Jeff Fatt Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Wayne Fatt AM is an Australian musician and actor. He was a member of the children’s group The Wiggles from its founding in 1991 to 2012, and was also in the 1980s and 1990s pop band The Cockroaches.
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Fatt
- Age: 64 years
- Birthday: 21st July, 1953
- Birthplace: Casino, New South Wales, Australia
- Height: 5′ 9¾” (177 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Australian
- Profession: musician, actor
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): children’s music, rock
- Year(s) Active: 1981 -, 1981 – present
- Instrument (text): Keyboard, accordion
- Associated Acts: The Cockroaches, The Wiggles
In 2019, Jeff Fatt Net Worth is $4 Million. Children’s entertainer with The Wiggles and The Cockroaches who received an ARIA Hall of Fame Award in 2011. He was born to Chinese parents in New South Wales. He underwent surgery to receive a pacemaker in 2011.
How Much is Jeff Fatt Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Fatt Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in 2010 with his Wiggles bandmates. He and Greg Page performed together as part of The Wiggles.