Jeff Garcia Net Worth
Jeff Garcia Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Jason Garcia is a former American football and Canadian football quarterback. After attending high school and junior college in Gilroy, California, Garcia played college football at San Jose State University.
- First Name: Jeffrey
- Middle Name: Jason
- Last Name: Garcia
- Full Name: Jeffrey Jason Garcia
- Alternative Name: Jeff Garcia
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 24th February, 1970
- Birthplace: Gilroy, California
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Gilroy High School
- University: San Jose State University, San Jose State
- Profession: coaching as an offensive assistant St. Louis Rams of the National Football League
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Claim to Fame: American football and Canadian football quarterback
In 2019, Jeff Garcia Net Worth is $25 Million. Four-time Pro Bowl selection as an NFL quarterback. He threw for over 160 touchdowns in the NFL, having his most success with the San Francisco 49ers. He married model Carmella DeCesare in 2004. He has a son named Jax and a daughter named Presley.
How Much is Jeff Garcia Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Garcia Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He threw for over thirty touchdowns in both 2000 and 2001, an accomplishment that many Hall of Fame quarterbacks never attained. He and Terrell Owens had a lot of success with the 49ers; he was Garcia’s favorite target.