Jeff Garlin Net Worth
Jeff Garlin Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Todd Garlin is an American comedian, actor, producer, director, and writer. He is widely known for playing Jeff Greene on the HBO show Curb Your Enthusiasm, Mort Meyers on Arrested Development for Fox and Netflix and the patriarch of the titular family in the ABC sitcom The Goldbergs.
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Garlin
- Full Name: Jeffrey Todd Garlin
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 5th June, 1962
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Large
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Nova High School
- University: University of Miami, Broward Community College,
- Profession: Actor, Voice actor
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Year(s) Active: 1983–present, 1984–present
- Websites: twitter.com/jeffgarlin, www.jeffgarlin.com/, http://www.jeffgarlin.com
In 2019, Jeff Garlin Net Worth is $12 Million. Comedian, producer, and actor best known for playing Larry David ‘s agent on HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm. In 2013, he began playing Murray Goldberg on the ABC sitcom The Goldbergs. He voiced the character Buttercup in Toy Story 3 and the Captain in Wall-E. He also played roles in the films Daddy Day Care, The Rocker and The Bounty Hunter. He married Marla Garlin in 1994. The couple has two sons, James and Duke.
How Much is Jeff Garlin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Garlin Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He made his directorial debut in 2006 with the film I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With. In his youth, he was roommates with Conan O’Brien and the two comedians remained close friends for years.