Jeff Gordon Net Worth
Jeff Gordon Net Worth 2019: Jeffery Michael Gordon is an American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports.
- First Name: Jeff
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Gordon
- Full Name: Jeffrey Michael Gordon
- Alternative Name: Wonder Boy, Rainbow Warrior
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 4th August, 1971
- Birthplace: Vallejo, California
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 150lbs (68 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Born-Again Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Race Car Driver, Actor
- Profession: Auto Racing
- Claim to Fame: Four-time Winston Cup winner
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International
- Brand Endorsement: (2011) Print ads for the AARP’S “Drive To End Hunger” campaign., 2007: TV commercial for California Tourism and Travel Board., 2007: TV commercial for OnStar, 2005-06: Print ads for TAG Heuer watches, 1999: TV commercial for Arthur, S. DeMoss Foundation ‘Power for Living’, 2002: TV commercial for Quaker State motor oi, 2002: TV commercial for Klondike Bar, 2002: TV commercial for Featherlite trailers, 2001: TV commercial for Chevrolet Monte Carlo, TV commercials for Fritos Corn Chips (1999-2000)., 1999: TV commercials for Pepsi, Foster Grant, Pizza Hut, McNeil Consumer Healthcare Tylenol
- Websites: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gordon, www.jeffgordon.com/, www.jeffgordonwine.com/, www.nndb.com/people/248/000026170/
- Family Member: Ella Sophia (Daughter), Leo Benjamin (Son)
- Pets: Valentino (Dog)
In 2019, Jeff Gordon Net Worth is $200 Million. NASCAR great who won his first of many Winston Cup Series Championships in 1995. He won his first Daytona 500 in 1997 and become one of the most successful race car drivers in the history of the sport. He was married to Brooke Sealey before marrying his second wife, Ingrid Vandebosch , in November 2006.
How Much is Jeff Gordon Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Gordon Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million. He became the first driver to reach $100 million in career earnings in the Cup series. He competed in legend Richard Petty ‘s last race.