Jeff Lynne Net Worth
Jeff Lynne Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Lynne is an English songwriter, singer, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist from Birmingham who co-founded the rock band Electric Light Orchestra. The group formed in 1970 as an offshoot of the Move, of which Lynne was also a member.
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Lynne
- Alternative Name: Otis Wilbury, Clayton Wilbury, Otis Wilbury/Clayton Wilbury
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 30th December, 1947
- Birthplace: Birmingham, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: Beard, Sunglasses
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer/ Record Producer
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Frontman for band ELO
- Music Genre (Text): Progressive rock, pop rock, symphonic rock, art rock, pop, Rock
- Origin: England
- Year(s) Active: 1963–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, cello, banjo, ukulele, percussion
- Record Label: United Artists, Jet, Harvest, Epic, Sony BMG, Reprise, Frontiers Records, Frontiers
- Associated Acts: Electric Light Orchestra, Traveling Wilburys, The Idle Race, The Move, George Harrison, Tom Petty, The Beatles, Olivia Newton-John, Roy Orbison, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Websites: www.ftmusic.com/, http://www.elo.biz/
In 2019, Jeff Lynne Net Worth is $30 Million. Singer and leader of the influential rock band Electric Light Orchestra, as well as a music producer who put out hits for artists like “Free Fallin’.” He has two children and has been married twice; his last marriage was to Sani Kapelson Lynne.
How Much is Jeff Lynne Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Lynne Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He was a member of the Traveling Wilburys along with Bob Dylan , George Harrison , Roy Orbison , and Tom Petty . He has produced records for Ringo Starr .