Jeff Mills Net Worth
Jeff Mills Net Worth 2019: Jeff Mills is an American DJ, record producer and composer. Thanks to his technical abilities as a DJ, Mills became known as The Wizard in the early to mid 1980s.In the late 1980s Mills founded the …
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Mills
- Alternative Name: The Wizard
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 18th June, 1963
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Disc jockey
- Music Genre (Text): Techno, Minimal
- Music Genre: Electronic, Clinical
- Year(s) Active: 1980-presents
- Music Style: Techno, Detroit Techno, Minimal Techno, Club/Dance, Experimental Techno
- Music Mood: Volatile, Eerie, Nocturnal, Cerebral, Literate, Visceral, Clinical, Detached, Tense/Anxious, Hypnotic, Trippy, Fiery, Intense, Energetic, Elegant, Sophisticated, Exuberant, Restrained, Aggressive, Manic, Laid-Back/Mellow, Producer
- Instrument: DJ
- Instrument (text): Turntables, Synthesizers
- Record Label: Axis Records
In 2019, Jeff Mills Net Worth is $1 Million. American DJ known for his contributions to the Techno genre. He was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan.
How Much is Jeff Mills Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Mills Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. Typically, he was known to spin up to 70 records in a single hour. In 2005, he recorded his album The Three Ages, which got its name from a popular Buster Keaton film.