Jeff Probst Net Worth
Jeff Probst Net Worth 2019: Jeff Probst is an American game show host and an executive producer. He is best known as the Emmy Award-winning host of the U.S. version of the reality television show Survivor.
- First Name: Jeff
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Probst
- Full Name: Jeffrey Lee Probst
- Alternative Name: The One Take Wonder
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 4th November, 1961
- Birthplace: Wichita, Kansas, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Dimples
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Newport High School 1979
- University: Seattle Pacific University
- Profession: Game Show Host, Executive Producer and a Reporter
- Profession: Game Show Host
- Claim to Fame: Survivor
- Year(s) Active: 1996–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Agency NY
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Marriott Fairfield Inn (2001)
- Websites: jeffprobst.com/, twitter.com/JeffProbst, www.facebook.com/JeffProbst, www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/?ttag=tv%3bsurvivor, www.nndb.com/people/896/000025821/
In 2019, Jeff Probst Net Worth is $40 Million. Emmy Award-winning host of the adventure reality television show Survivor who also hosted his own show, The Jeff Probst Show. He was married to Shelly Wright from 1996 to 2001. He remarried a decade later to Lisa Ann Russell and became a stepfather to her two children.
How Much is Jeff Probst Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Probst Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He’s an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. He is a famous television show host, like Ryan Seacrest .