Jeff Richmond Net Worth
Jeff Richmond Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Wayne Richmond is an American composer, actor, director, and producer. He composed the music for, and directed some episodes of 30 Rock, a sitcom created by and starring his wife, Tina Fey. He also executive produces and composes the music for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, another sitcom created by his wife.
- First Name: Jeff
- Last Name: Richmond
- Full Name: Jeffrey Wayne Richmond
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 7th January, 1960
- Birthplace: Garrettsville, Ohio, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 0″ (152 cm)
- Build: Bodybuilder
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: James A. Garfield High School, Garrettsville, Ohio, USA
- University: Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, USA
- Profession: Composer, Actor, Director, Television Producer
- Profession: Composer
- Claim to Fame: Music composer for Saturday Night Live
- Websites: www.tumblr.com/tagged/jeff-richmond, fuckyeahjeffrichmond.tumblr.com/
In 2019, Jeff Richmond Net Worth is $3 Million. Composed the film score for his wife’s 2008 comedy ‘Baby Mama,’ starring Amy Poehler , Steve Martin , and Sigourney Weaver . He married actress Tina Fey on June 3, 2001. They welcomed their first daughter, Alice Zenobia, on September 10, 2005 and their second daughter, Penelope Athena, on August 10, 2011.
How Much is Jeff Richmond Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Richmond Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He played the role of the Russian Hat Guy on Late Night with Conan O’Brien . He produced, directed, composed music for, and appeared in episodes of his wife’s TV series “30 Rock” starring Alec Baldwin .