Jeff Tweedy Net Worth
Jeff Tweedy Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Scot Tweedy is an American songwriter, musician, and record producer best known as the singer and guitarist of the band Wilco.
- First Name: Jeff
- Middle Name: Scott
- Last Name: Tweedy
- Full Name: Jeffrey Scott Tweedy
- Alternative Name: Jeffrey Scot Tweedy, Jeffrey Scott Tweedy, Jeff Tweedy
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 25th August, 1967
- Birthplace: Belleville, Illinois USA
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Belleville West High School, Belleville, IL (1985)
- University: Belleville Area College, Belleville, IL, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Lead singer of Wilco
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative country, Alternative Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Harmonica
- Record Label: Giant/Rockville, Sire, Reprise, Nonesuch, Drag City, dBpm
- Associated Acts: Wilco, Uncle Tupelo, Golden Smog, Loose Fur, Tweedy
- Father: Bob Tweedy
- Mother: JoAnn Werkmeister Tweedy
In 2019, Jeff Tweedy Net Worth is $9 Million. Multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and the frontman of the alternative rock band Wilco, the group that released songs like “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart.” He has children with his wife, Sue Miller.
How Much is Jeff Tweedy Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeff Tweedy Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. He received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Folk Album in 1999. He has performed with Billy Bragg .