Jeffrey Wright Net Worth
Jeffrey Wright Net Worth 2019: Jeffrey Wright is an American actor. He is best known for his Tony- and Emmy-winning role as Belize in the Broadway production and HBO miniseries Angels in America.
- First Name: Jeffrey
- Last Name: Wright
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 7th December, 1965
- Birthplace: Washington, District of Columbia, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Albans School for Boys
- University: BA Political Science, Amherst College (1987)
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Basquiat, Westworld (2016)
- Year(s) Active: 1990–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International
- Websites: www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Jeffrey-Wright/, twitter.com/jfreewright
- Friend: Adrian Pasdar
In 2019, Jeffrey Wright Net Worth is $8 Million. Played the role of Beetee in Catching Fire, the second installment of the Hunger Games film trilogy, and also appeared in several Bond films and TV series. He had a recurring role in the fourth season of Boardwalk Empire and returned to HBO to star in Westworld. He was born in Washington D.C., and raised by his widowed mother. He married actress Carmen Ejogo in 2000 and the couple had a son named Elijah and a daughter named TK.
How Much is Jeffrey Wright Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeffrey Wright Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He played James Bond’s legless friend, Felix Leiter in Casino Royale in 2005 and in Quantum of Solace in 2008. He portrayed Colin Powell in the Oliver Stone film, W, about the former U.S. president.