Jemima Khan Net Worth
Jemima Khan Net Worth 2019: Jemima Marcelle Khan is a British TV, film and documentary producer and founder of Instinct Productions, a television production company. She was formerly a journalist, and associate editor of The New Statesman, a British political and cultural magazine, and European editor-at-large for Vanity Fair.
- First Name: Jemima
- Last Name: Khan
- Maiden Name: Goldsmith
- Full Name: Jemima Marcelle Goldsmith
- Alternative Name: Jemima Marcelle Goldsmith, Jemima Khan, Jemima Marcelle Khan, Haiqa Khan, Jemima Goldsmith Khan
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 30th January, 1974
- Birthplace: London, England UK
- Height: 5′ 2″ (157 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Muslim
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Francis Holland School.
- University: University of Bristol, SOAS, University of London
- Profession: Writer
- Profession: Producer
- Claim to Fame: Heiress
- Websites: twitter.com/jemima_khan
- Family Member: Clio Goldsmith (cousin)
In 2019, Jemima Khan Net Worth is $100 Million. Journalist who has written for major European publications and married Pakistani cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan . Although she stayed by her husband’s side throughout his tumultuous political career, they eventually split up.
How Much is Jemima Khan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jemima Khan Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. When her husband was charged with smuggling out antiques, she fled the country to avoid arrest as his accomplice. After her marriage ended, she was involved with the British actor Hugh Grant .