Jennifer Granholm Net Worth
Jennifer Granholm Net Worth 2019: Jennifer Mulhern Granholm is a Canadian-American politician, lawyer, educator, author, political commentator and member of the Democratic Party who served as the Attorney General of Michigan from 1999 to 2003 and as the Governor of Michigan from 2003 to 2011. In January 2017, she became a CNN political contributor.
- First Name: Jennifer
- Last Name: Granholm
- Full Name: Jennifer Mulhern Granholm
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 5th February, 1959
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of California at Berkeley, Harvard Law School
- Profession: Politics
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: Governor of Michigan (2003-2011)
- Websites: jennifergranholm.com/, www.facebook.com/jennifergranholm, twitter.com/JenGranholm
In 2019, Jennifer Granholm Net Worth is $1 Million. Canadian-born American politician who was the first female governor of Michigan, an office she held from 2003 to 2011. After leaving politics she became the host of The War Room with Jennifer Granholm on Current TV. She coauthored the book A Governor’s Story: The Fight for Jobs and America’s Future with her husband Daniel Mulhern.
How Much is Jennifer Granholm Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jennifer Granholm Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. She was only the second Canadian-born governor of a US state. She was a member of the presidential transition team for Barack Obama before he took office.