Jennifer Nettles Net Worth
Jennifer Nettles Net Worth 2019: Jennifer Odessa Nettles is an American country music singer, songwriter and actress. She is best known as the lead vocalist of the duo Sugarland alongside Kristian Bush. Before Sugarland’s inception, she also fronted Atlanta-based bands called Soul Miner’s Daughter and Jennifer Nettles Band.
- First Name: Jennifer
- Middle Name: Odessa
- Last Name: Nettles
- Full Name: Jennifer Odessa Nettles
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 12th September, 1974
- Birthplace: Douglas, Georgia
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Agnes Scott College
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter
- Profession: Country Musician
- Claim to Fame: Sugarland
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Year(s) Active: 1996–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, piano, tambourine, bass guitar, guitar, harmonica, flute, mandolin
- Record Label: Mercury Nashville
- Associated Acts: Sugarland, Bon Jovi, Lionel Richie, John Legend
- Websites: www.jennifernettles.com/, http://www.jennifernettles.com
In 2019, Jennifer Nettles Net Worth is $20 Million. Lead singer of the country group Sugarland who formed the eponymous band the Jennifer Nettles Band in 1999. She was married to Todd Van Sickle from 1998 to 2007 and in 2011, she married Justin Miller. She and Miller have a son named Magnus.
How Much is Jennifer Nettles Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jennifer Nettles Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. She was a judge and mentor on the singing reality show ABC Duets. She also acted in the show Underground. She sang a duet with Bon Jovi for his 2006 single, “Who Says You Can’t Go Home,” which hit #1 on the Billboard country charts.