Jennifer Warnes Net Worth
Jennifer Warnes Net Worth 2019: Jennifer Jean Warnes is an American singer, songwriter, arranger and record producer. Famous for her compositions, interpretations, and her extensive repertoire as a vocalist on movie soundtracks, she was also a close friend and collaborator of Canadian singer-songwriter and poet Leonard Cohen.
- First Name: Jennifer
- Last Name: Warnes
- Full Name: Jennifer Jean Warnes
- Alternative Name: Jennifer Jean Warnes, Jennifer Warnes
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 3rd March, 1947
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington,
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, arranger, record producer, concert performer, television performer
- Profession: Special Effects
- Claim to Fame: I`vThe Time of My Life
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&b, Country Rock, Country rock, Pop
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1967–present (singer, songwriter, arranger and producer)
- Music Style: Adult Contemporary, Soft Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock, AM Pop, Country-Rock
- Music Mood: Intimate, Laid-Back/Mellow, Poignant, Gentle, Sweet, Sentimental, Wistful, Reflective, Smooth, Melancholy, Bittersweet, Romantic
- Instrument: Keyboards, Vocals
- Record Label: Cisco, BoxStar Impex Records, Shout Factory, Reprise, Parrot
- Associated Acts: Bill Medley, Joe Cocker, Leonard Cohen, Randy Newman
- Websites: http://www.jenniferwarnes.com/, http://www.jenniferwarnes.com
- Associated People: Leonard Cohen
In 2019, Jennifer Warnes Net Worth is $35 Million. Singer-songwriter who sang the award-winning song “Up Where We Belong” for the 1982 film An Officer and a Gentleman. She grew up in Seattle and then relocated to Anaheim, California.
How Much is Jennifer Warnes Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jennifer Warnes Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. She sang the composition “One More Hour” by Randy Newman for the film Ragtime. She has collaborated several times with her close friend Leonard Cohen .