Jered Weaver Net Worth
Jered Weaver Net Worth 2019: Jered David Weaver is an American former professional baseball starting pitcher. He played in Major League Baseball for the Los Angeles Angels and San Diego Padres. Weaver was drafted in the first round in the 2004 Major League Baseball draft by the Angels out of Long Beach State.
- First Name: Jered
- Last Name: Weaver
- Full Name: Jered David Weaver
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 4th October, 1982
- Birthplace: Northridge, California
- Height: 6′ 7″ (201 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Simi Valley (Simi Valley, CA)
- University: California State University, Long Beach
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 27th May, 2006
- Draft: Drafted by the Anaheim Angels in the 1st round (12th pick) of the 2004 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Los Angeles Angels
In 2019, Jered Weaver Net Worth is $40 Million. Lanky right-handed starting pitcher known for his deceptive, cross-body delivery and durability. He led the American League in strikeouts in 2010 and won 20 games in 2012, both as a member of the Los Angeles Angels. He married Kristin Travis in 2011 and he has a son named Aden and a daughter named Josie. His brother Jeff Weaver used to pitch in the majors, playing most of his career for the Los Angeles Dodgers and Detroit Tigers.
How Much is Jered Weaver Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jered Weaver Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He played college baseball at Long Beach State and had his most dominant season in 2004, compiling a 15–1 record and a 1.62 ERA with 567 strikeouts and 21 walks in 144 innings. His agent Scott Boras advised him to hold out after signing with the Angels to get a large signing bonus; he eventually got a bonus of $4 million, much lower than the $10.5 million Boras initially pushed for.