Jeremy Camp Net Worth
Jeremy Camp Net Worth 2019: Jeremy Thomas Camp is an American contemporary Christian music singer and songwriter from Lafayette, Indiana. Camp has released eleven albums, four of them RIAA-certified as Gold, and two live albums. His original music is a mixture of ballads and up-tempo songs with rock influence.
- First Name: Jeremy
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Camp
- Full Name: Jeremy Thomas Camp
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 12th January, 1978
- Birthplace: Lafayette, Indiana, USA
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, Songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Contemporary Christian music, Christian rock
- Music Genre: Gospel
- Year(s) Active: 2000–present
- Record Label: BEC, Capitol Christian
- Websites: http://www.jeremycamp.com/
In 2019, Jeremy Camp Net Worth is $8 Million. Christian singer-songwriter with four Gold-certified albums, including his record Stay, which had six singles go to #1 on the charts. His first wife Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp died of ovarian cancer in 2001, only months after they married. He married Adrienne Camp in 2003. They have three children.
How Much is Jeremy Camp Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeremy Camp Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. His album Speaking Louder Than Before was nominated for a Grammy Award. He is a fan of Sarah McLachlan .