Jeremy Jordan Net Worth
Jeremy Jordan Net Worth 2019: Jeremy Michael Jordan is an American actor and singer. He has performed on Broadway and in television and film, as well as in other theatrical productions.
- First Name: Jeremy
- Last Name: Jordan
- Full Name: Donald Henson
- Alternative Name: Donald Henson, Jeremy Jordan
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 19th September, 1973
- Birthplace: Hammond, Indiana USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Try My Love, Never Been Kissed
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, New Jack Swing, R&b, Dance-Pop, Dance-Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Record Label: Giant Records
In 2019, Jeremy Jordan Net Worth is $3 Million. Broadway and television actor who played the role of Clyde Barrow in the 2011 musical version of Bonnie & Clyde and Jack Kelly in the 2012 musical Newsies. He appeared on 17 episodes of the NBC series Smash in 2013 and in 2015, he was cast on the CBS series Supergirl. He married Ashley Spencer in 2012.
How Much is Jeremy Jordan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeremy Jordan Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He was in a Broadway production of West Side story. He was on an episode of the television series Law & Order with Richard Belzer .