Jeremy Roenick Net Worth
Jeremy Roenick Net Worth 2019: Jeremy Shaffer “J. R.” Roenick
is an American former professional ice hockey player who played the majority of his career in the National Hockey League.
- First Name: Jeremy
- Last Name: Roenick
- Full Name: Jeremy Shaffer Roenick
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 17th January, 1970
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Ice Hockey
- Ice Hockey Position: Center
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Right
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 1st round (8th overall) of the 1988 NHL Entry Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Los Angeles Kings
- Websites: http://www.officialjeremyroenick.com, http://www.roenicklife.com
In 2019, Jeremy Roenick Net Worth is $37 Million. NHL great who played in the league for 18 seasons and was one of the few Americans to record over 500 career goals. He became a hockey analyst on NHL Network after retirement. He fathered two children with his wife Tracy.
How Much is Jeremy Roenick Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeremy Roenick Net Worth 2019 is $37 Million. He was named to 9 NHL All-Star games during his career. He was talked into playing for Wayne Gretzky ‘s minor-league hockey team in Quebec by Gretzky himself.