Jeremy Shockey Net Worth
Jeremy Shockey Net Worth 2019: Jeremy Charles Shockey is a former American football tight end. He was drafted by the New York Giants 14th overall in the 2002 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Miami.
- First Name: Jeremy
- Middle Name: Charles
- Last Name: Shockey
- Full Name: Jeremy Charles Shockey
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 18th August, 1980
- Birthplace: Ada, Oklahoma
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 253lbs (115 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ada High School, Ada, OK (1998)
- University: University of Miami, Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College, Miami (FL)
- Profession: Pro Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Tight End
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Giants in the 1st round (14th overall) of the 2002 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: New York Giants
- Websites: twitter.com/jeremyshockey, www.facebook.com/Shockey, www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/302223, www.nndb.com/people/027/000159547/
In 2019, Jeremy Shockey Net Worth is $15 Million. Former NFL tight end won the Super Bowl with the New York Giants in 2008 and two years later with the New Orleans Saints. Grew up in Oklahoma with his parents, Jimmy and Lucinda, and his brother James.
How Much is Jeremy Shockey Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeremy Shockey Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. At the University of Miami, he caught the game-winning touchdown that upset big-time rival #7 Florida State Seminoles. While playing with the Saints, he was a favorite target of quarterback Drew Brees .