Jeremy Spencer Net Worth
Jeremy Spencer Net Worth 2019: Jeremy Spencer Heyde, known simply as Jeremy Spencer, is an American musician, songwriter, author and record producer. He is the former drummer for the metal band, Five Finger Death Punch. In 2012, he was named Golden God’s “Best Drummer” by Revolver Magazine, and was voted Best Drummer of 2015 by Loudwire.
- First Name: Jeremy
- Last Name: Spencer
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 8th January, 1973
- Birthplace: Oakland City, Indiana
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Drummer, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Five Finger Death Punch
- Music Genre (Text): Heavy metal, Thrash Metal, Hard Rock, Speed Metal, Groove Metal, Groove Metal
- Year(s) Active: 2005–present
- Instrument (text): Drums, Percussion
- Record Label: Firm/EMI,, Prospect Park, Spinefarm/Universal (UK)
- Associated Acts: Five Finger Death Punch
- Websites: http://www.fivefingerdeathpunch.com
In 2019, Jeremy Spencer Net Worth is $6 Million. British musician who is best known for playing the guitar for the original members of the band Fleetwood Mac, the group known for songs like “Landslide.” He was born in Hartlepool, United Kingdom.
How Much is Jeremy Spencer Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jeremy Spencer Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He was inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. He was in Fleetwood Mac with drummer Mick Fleetwood .