Jerome Flynn Net Worth
Jerome Flynn Net Worth 2019: Jerome Patrick Flynn is an English actor and singer. He is best known for his roles as Paddy Garvey of the King’s Fusiliers in the ITV series Soldier Soldier, Fireman Kenny ‘Rambo’ Baines in the pilot of London’s Burning, Bronn in the hit HBO series Game of Thrones, and Bennet Drake in Ripper Street.
- First Name: Jerome
- Last Name: Flynn
- Full Name: Jerome Flynn
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 16th March, 1963
- Birthplace: Bromley, Kent, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- University: Central School of Speech and Drama, London
- Profession: Actor, Singer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Bronn on Game of Thrones
- Year(s) Active: 1985–Present, 1985 – present, 1985–present
- Talent Agency: Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- Websites: http://www.jeromeflynn.com, twitter.com/jeromeflynn
In 2019, Jerome Flynn Net Worth is $3 Million. Portrays the role of Bronn in the fantasy series, Game of Thrones alongside Sean Bean . He has a brother named Daniel Flynn who is also an actor.
How Much is Jerome Flynn Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jerome Flynn Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He played the role of Corporal Paddy Garvey in the ITV series, Soldier Soldier. He appears in the BBC show, Ripper Street alongside Matthew MacFadyen .