Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth
Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth 2019: Jerry Darnell Stackhouse is an American retired professional basketball player who played 18 seasons in the National Basketball Association and is currently the assistant coach for the Memphis Grizzlies.
- First Name: Jerry
- Middle Name: Darnell
- Last Name: Stackhouse
- Full Name: Jerry Darnell Stackhouse
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 5th November, 1974
- Birthplace: Kinston, North Carolina
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 218lbs (99 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia
- University: University of North Carolina
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1995
- Draft: Philadelphia 76ers, 1st round (3rd pick, 3rd overall), 1995 NBA Draft
In 2019, Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth is $60 Million. Two-time NBA All-Star shooting guard who played for eight NBA teams and was drafted third overall by the Philadelphia 76ers in 1995. He had three children with his wife Ramirra Marks.
How Much is Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. While at UNC, many believed he would become the next Michael Jordan . He and Allen Iverson made up a fierce scoring duo in Philly at the start of Stackhouse’s career.