Jerry Stiller Net Worth
Jerry Stiller Net Worth 2019: Gerald Isaac Stiller is an American comedian and actor. He spent many years in the comedy team Stiller and Meara with his wife, Anne Meara. He later played Frank Costanza on the NBC sitcom Seinfeld and Arthur Spooner on the CBS comedy series The King of Queens.
- First Name: Jerry
- Middle Name: Isaac
- Last Name: Stiller
- Full Name: Gerald Isaac Stiller
- Age: 90 years
- Birthday: 8th June, 1927
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: Thick New York accent, Short stature
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Seward Park High School, Manhattan, NY
- University: BS Speech and Drama, Syracuse University (1950)
- Profession: Actor, Comic, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Seinfeld, The King of Queens
- Year(s) Active: 1956–present, 1953–present
- Talent Agency: Hartig-Hilepo Agency, Ltd.
- Brand Endorsement: (1998) TV commercial (voice): Nissan Pathfinder, (1995) TV commercial: AT&T True USA, (1997) TV commercial: Marriot Hotels, (2000) TV commercial: Total cereal, (2001) TV commercial: Glad Cling Wrap, (1990s) Radio commercials: Amalgamated Bank (with Anne Meara), (2003) TV commercial: AOL 9.0, (1996) TV commercials: Nike (as Vincent Lombardi)., (2004) TV commercial: Pizza Hut, (early 1980s) Radio commercials: Blue Nun Wine (with wife Anne Meara), (2010) TV Commercial for CapitalOne credit cards, (2011) TV commercials for Capital One Bank., (2012) TV commercial for “Misubishi Electric”.
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/207/000023138/, www.arlo.net/jerry/
In 2019, Jerry Stiller Net Worth is $12.5 Million. Comic actor who played George Costanza’s father on Seinfeld. As a film actor, he co-starred in Zoolander, The Heartbreak Kid, and Heavyweights . He married Anne Meara in 1954 and is the father of comedy actor Ben Stiller and actress Amy Stiller .
How Much is Jerry Stiller Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jerry Stiller Net Worth 2019 is $12.5 Million. He played a role in The King of Queens from 1998 to 2007. He appeared alongside Will Ferrell in the comedy Zoolander.