Jerry Vale Net Worth
Jerry Vale Net Worth 2019: Jerry Vale was an American singer and actor. During the 1950s and 1960s, he reached the top of the pop charts with his interpretations of romantic ballads, including a cover of Eddy Arnold hit “You Don’t Know Me” and “Have You Looked into Your Heart”.
- First Name: Jerry
- Last Name: Vale
- Full Name: Genaro Louis Vitaliano
- Alternative Name: Genaro Louis Vitaliano, Jerry Vale
- Age: 81 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 8th July, 1932
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, USA
- Died: 18th May, 2014
- Place of Death: Palm Desert, California, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer And Actor
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: The Language of Love
- Music Genre (Text): Crooner
- Music Genre: Vocal
- Music Style: Vocal Pop, Traditional Pop
- Music Mood: Soothing, Reserved, Laid-Back/Mellow, Romantic, Wistful, Intimate, Poignant, Refined/Mannered, Gentle, Sentimental, Elegant, Calm/Peaceful, Autumnal
- Instrument: Vocals
In 2019, Jerry Vale Net Worth is $10 Million. Adult contemporary artist in the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s who sang the #1 1964 single “Have You Looked into Your Heart.” He bought a place in Palm Desert, California with his wife Rita after retiring.
How Much is Jerry Vale Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jerry Vale Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He released his thirtieth and final album, Free as the Wind, in 1974. He had a cameo role in the 1990 gangster film Goodfellas alongside Ray Liotta .