Jesse James Net Worth
Jesse James Net Worth 2019: Jesse Woodson James was an American outlaw, bank and train robber, guerrilla, and leader of the James–Younger Gang. Raised in the “Little Dixie” area of western Missouri, James and his family maintained strong Southern sympathies.
- First Name: Jesse
- Middle Name: Gregory
- Last Name: James
- Full Name: Jesse Gregory James
- Alternative Name: Vanilla Gorilla
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 19th April, 1969
- Birthplace: Lynnwood, California
- Height: 6′ 1¾” (187 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: La Sierra High School, Long Beach, California
- University: Riverside Community College, University of California, Riverside
- Profession: Television personality, welder,
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: West Coast Choppers
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Websites: www.westcoastchoppers.com/, www.ciscoburger.com, www.monstergarage.com
In 2019, Jesse James Net Worth is $100 Million. Missouri outlaw who robbed banks, trains, and stagecoaches, but was revered as a famous outlaw. Married his cousin Zee in 1874 and together they had two children.
How Much is Jesse James Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jesse James Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. The actions of his brother Frank James and him may have had their roots in Confederate defeat. In The Assassination of Jesse James…, Brad Pitt plays him.