Jessi Colter Net Worth
Jessi Colter Net Worth 2019: Mirriam Johnson, known professionally as Jessi Colter, is an American country music artist who is best known for her collaboration with her husband, country singer and songwriter Waylon Jennings, and for her 1975 country-pop crossover hit “I’m Not Lisa”.
- First Name: Jessi
- Last Name: Colter
- Age: 74 years
- Birthday: 9th May, 1943
- Birthplace: Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Music Genre (Text): Country, Outlaw country
- Music Genre: Country, Piano
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Music Style: Traditional Country, Country-Pop, Outlaw Country
- Music Mood: Rebellious, Earthy, Organic, Confident, Rollicking, Confrontational
- Instrument: Keyboards, Vocals, Piano
- Instrument (text): Vocals, piano
- Record Label: Black Country Rock Media, RCA, Capitol, Triad, Peter Pan, Shout! Factory
- Associated Acts: Duane Eddy, Shooter Jennings, Roy Orbison, Waylon Jennings
- Websites: http://www.officialjessicolter.com/index-alt.html
In 2019, Jessi Colter Net Worth is $5 Million. Country music singer and musician who sang pop country songs like “Storms Never Last” and “Out of the Ashes.” She was married to Waylon Jennings from 1969 to 2002. Her son is fellow country singer Shooter Jennings .
How Much is Jessi Colter Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jessi Colter Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. “I’m Not Lisa” was her debut single. It reached #1 on the U.S. country charts and #5 on pop. Chet Atkins co-produced her debut album with RCA.