Jessica Walter Net Worth
Jessica Walter Net Worth 2019: Jessica Walter is an American actress. She is known for appearing in the films Play Misty for Me, Grand Prix and The Group, her role as Lucille Bluth on the sitcom Arrested Development, and providing the voice of Malory Archer on the FX animated series Archer.
- First Name: Jessica
- Last Name: Leibman
- Maiden Name: Walter
- Full Name: Jessica Walter
- Alternative Name: Jessica Leibman, Jessica Bowman, Jess
- Age: 76 years
- Birthday: 31st January, 1941
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Manhattan’s High School of Performing Arts
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Play Misty for Me
- Year(s) Active: 1962–present
- Talent Agency: Innovative Artists L.A.
- Websites: www.tumblr.com/tagged/jessica-walter, www.nndb.com/people/566/000089299/
In 2019, Jessica Walter Net Worth is $4 Million. Best known for her role as Lucille Bluth on the cult classic TV series Arrested Development. She also appeared in films like Grand Prix and Play Misty For Me and she voices the character Malory Archer in the FX series Archer. She married actor Ron Leibman in 1983.
How Much is Jessica Walter Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jessica Walter Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. She was nominated for an Emmy for her work on Arrested Development, but insisted that she is nothing like Lucille Bluth. She starred as the conniving alcoholic mother of Jason Bateman on Fox’s Arrested Development.