Jill Hennessy Net Worth
Jill Hennessy Net Worth 2019: Jillian Noel Hennessy is a Canadian actress and musician. She is most known for her roles on the American television series Law & Order, on which she played prosecutor Claire Kincaid for three seasons, and Crossing Jordan, on which she played the lead character, Jordan Cavanaugh, for six seasons.
- First Name: Jill
- Middle Name: Noel
- Last Name: Mastropietro
- Maiden Name: Hennessy
- Full Name: Jillian Noel Hennessy
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 25th November, 1968
- Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: Grand River Collegiate, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Profession: Actress, Director
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Claire Kincaid on Law and Order
- Year(s) Active: 1988–present
- Websites: www.jillhennessy.com/
- Father: John Hennessy
- Mother: Maxine
- Brother: John Paul Hennessy Jr.
- Sister: Jacqueline Hennessy (twin sister)
In 2019, Jill Hennessy Net Worth is $12 Million. Television actress best known for her role as Dr. Jordan Cavanaugh on TV’s Crossing Jordan. Her film credits include Most Wanted and Robocop 3. She married Paolo Mastropietro in 2000. The couple has two sons.
How Much is Jill Hennessy Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jill Hennessy Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. She played A.D.A. Claire Kincaid on Law & Order. She starred in Law and Order with Chris Noth .