Jillian Michaels Net Worth
Jillian Michaels Net Worth 2019: Jillian Barberie Michaels is an American personal trainer, businesswoman, author and television personality from Los Angeles, California. Michaels is best known for her appearances on NBC, particularly The Biggest Loser. She has also made an appearance on the talk show The Doctors.
- First Name: Jillian
- Middle Name: Leigh
- Last Name: Michaels
- Maiden Name: McKarus
- Full Name: Jillian Leigh McKarus
- Alternative Name: TV’s Toughest Trainer
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 18th February, 1974
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 2½” (159 cm)
- Weight: 117lbs (53 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Lesbian
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: California State University, Northridge
- Profession: Personal Trainer, Reality Show Personality, Producer, Actress, Talk Show Host And Entrepreneur
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: The Biggest Loser
- Talent Agency: Triple 7 Public Relations, LLC, Celebrity Talent International
- Brand Endorsement: (2009) Print ads: the Jillian Michaels Quickstart Weight Loss System., (2009) Print ads: her New York Times best-selling book, “Master Your Metabolism”., (2011) Print ad for So Delicious’ Coconut Milk.
- Bust (inches): 34
- Cup Size: B
- Waist (inches): 24
- Hips (inches): 34
- Clothes Size: 12
- Shoe Size: 9
- Websites: profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=99840275, www.jillianmichaels.com/, www.nndb.com/people/664/000164172/, www.facebook.com/jillianmichaels, www.twitter.com/jillianmichaels, http://www.jillianmichaels.com/
- Family Member: Lukensia (Adopted Daughter), Phoenix (Adopted Son)
- Friend: Brian Austin Green, Vanessa Marcil
In 2019, Jillian Michaels Net Worth is $14 Million. Personal trainer who showcased her tough style as the host of The Biggest Loser. Her books include Slim for Life and Master Your Metabolism. She got engaged to longtime partner Heidi Rhoades in 2016. She adopted a daughter named Lukensia from Haiti in May of 2012. That same month, she gave birth to a son named Phoenix.
How Much is Jillian Michaels Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jillian Michaels Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. She is a famous trainer who uses a blend of kickboxing, yoga, Pilates, plyometrics, and weight training. Her athletic training style was showcased on the TV show The Biggest Loser, hosted by Alison Sweeney .