Jim Brown Net Worth
Jim Brown Net Worth 2019: James Nathaniel Brown is a former professional American football player and actor. He was a running back for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League from 1957 through 1965.
- First Name: Jim
- Middle Name: Nathaniel
- Last Name: Brown
- Full Name: James Nathaniel Brown
- Age: 81 years
- Birthday: 17th February, 1936
- Birthplace: St. Simons Island, GA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 232lbs (105 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Manhasset High School
- University: Syracuse
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Fullback
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the 1st round (6th overall) of the 1957 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 1971
- Claim to Fame: Record-setting nine-year career as a fullback for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL)
In 2019, Jim Brown Net Worth is $50 Million. NFL Hall of Fame running back who starred for the Cleveland Browns from 1957 to 1965. He was a 9-time Pro Bowl selection and led the NFL in rushing 8 times. He had twins, Kevin and Kim, and another son with his first wife, Sue Brown. He married his second wife, Monique Brown, in 1997.
How Much is Jim Brown Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jim Brown Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He acted in a number of films after retirement, including 1988’s I’m Gonna Git You Sucka and 1999’s Any Given Sunday . He led the Cleveland Browns to the NFL Championship in 1964, which would stand as the city’s last major sports championship until LeBron James led the Cavaliers to the 2016 NBA title.