Jim Jefferies Net Worth
Jim Jefferies Net Worth 2019: Geoff James Nugent, known professionally as Jim Jefferies, is an Australian stand-up comedian, political commentator, actor, and writer. He is best known for his work in American television, having created and starred in the FX sitcom Legit and Comedy Central’s late-night comedy The Jim Jefferies Show since 2017.
- First Name: Geoff
- Middle Name: James
- Last Name: Nugent
- Full Name: Geoff James Nugent
- Alternative Name: Geoff Nugent
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 14th February, 1977
- Birthplace: Perth, Western Australia
- Height: 5′ 9¾” (177 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Australian
- High School: St. Ives High School
- Profession: Writer, Actor, Comedian
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: I Swear to God, The Jim Jeffries Show
- Music Genre (Text): Insult comedy, Black comedy, Blue comedy, Observational comedy, black comedy, blue comedy, observational comedy
- Talent Agency: Creative Artists Agency, Andrew Taylor Managemtn, Lisa Suzanne Blum 723 Productions
- Websites: jimjefferies.ning.com/, twitter.com/jimjefferies, www.facebook.com/jimjefferies, http://www.jimjefferies.com/, http://jimjefferies.ning.com/, http://jimjefferies.com
In 2019, Jim Jefferies Net Worth is $9 Million. Foul-mouthed Australian comedian who starred on the FX comedy series Legit with Peter O’Fallon, which premiere in 2013. His fourth standup special Fully Functional, was released on DVD in 2012. He and girlfriend Kate Luyben had a son named Hank on November 6, 2012.
How Much is Jim Jefferies Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jim Jefferies Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. He is a frequent guest on The Opie and Anthony Show. He appeared in an episode of Nevermind the Buzzcocks with Noel Fielding .