Jim McMahon Net Worth
Jim McMahon Net Worth 2019: James Robert McMahon, Jr. is a former American football player. He played college football at Brigham Young University, where he was a two-time All-American and later in the professional ranks with the …
- First Name: Jim
- Last Name: McMahon
- Full Name: James Robert McMahon
- Alternative Name: J.R., Jersey Jim, The Punky QB
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 21st August, 1959
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 195lbs (88 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Byu
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Bears in the 1st round (5th overall) of the 1982 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Chicago Bears
In 2019, Jim McMahon Net Worth is $15 Million. Former NFL quarterback who helped lead the Chicago Bears to a Super Bowl Championship in 1985. He became a journeyman after his time with the Bears, playing for the Chargers, Eagles, Vikings, Cardinals, Browns and Packers before retiring after the 1996-97 season. Married to Nancy Daines from 1982 to 2009; the couple had four children: Sean, Zach, Ashley and Alexis.
How Much is Jim McMahon Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jim McMahon Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He had his best professional season in 1985, when he was named an All-Pro. He earned a Super Bowl ring with the the Green Bay Packers as Brett Favre ‘s back up in 1997.