Jim Thome Net Worth
Jim Thome Net Worth 2019: James Howard Thome is an American former baseball player who played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball, from 1991 to 2012. He played for six different teams, most notably the Cleveland Indians during the 1990s and early 2000s.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Howard
- Last Name: Thome
- Full Name: James Howard Thome
- Alternative Name: The Thomenator, The Pride of Peoria, The Gentleman Masher
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 27th August, 1970
- Birthplace: Peoria, IL
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 250lbs (113 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Limestone (Bartonville, IL)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman, Designated Hitter, Third Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 4th September, 1991
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 13th round of the 1989 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Dominant power hitter for the Cleveland Indians throughout the 90s
In 2019, Jim Thome Net Worth is $80 Million. 5-time MLB All-Star who became the eighth player in league history to reach 600 home runs. He retired with 612 home runs across his 22-year MLB career, spent mostly with the Cleveland Indians. He married Andrea Pacione in November 1998. He has a son named Landon and a daughter named Lila.
How Much is Jim Thome Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jim Thome Net Worth 2019 is $80 Million. He set the major league record with most walk-off home runs, hitting 13 in his career. He played alongside Manny Ramirez for a number of years on the Cleveland Indians.