Jimi Jamison Net Worth
Jimi Jamison Net Worth 2019: Jimmy Wayne “Jimi” Jamison was an American musician, singer, and songwriter. Jamison was the frontman of the platinum-selling rock band Survivor from 1984 to 1989, from 2000 to 2006, and from 2011 until his death.
- First Name: Jimi
- Last Name: Jamison
- Full Name: Jimmy Wayne Jamison
- Alternative Name: Jimi, Jimi Jamison, Jim Jamison, Jimmy Wayne “Jimi” Jamison, Jimmy Wayne Jamison
- Age: 63 (age at death) years
- Birthday: 23rd August, 1951
- Birthplace: Mississippi, USA
- Died: 31st August, 2014
- Place of Death: Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Cause of Death: Heart Attack
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rock Vocalist And Songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: The Band “Survivor
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, Rock, Country
- Year(s) Active: 1967–present, 1967–2014
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Piano
- Record Label: Scotti Bros., Frontiers, Epic, A&m, Atco
- Associated Acts: Survivor, Cobra, Target, Jim Peterik, Bobby Kimball, Joe Walsh
- Websites: http://www.jimijamison.com
In 2019, Jimi Jamison Net Worth is $3 Million. Singer with Survivor and Cobra who was the lead vocalist on the hit single “Eye of the Tiger.” He was also a songwriter. He moved with his single mother from Mississippi to Memphis as an infant.
How Much is Jimi Jamison Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jimi Jamison Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He is also known for the classic television theme song for the hit series Baywatch. He performed “Eye of the Tiger” as Manny Pacquiao’s entrance music at his 2011 title fight.