Jimmy Barnes Net Worth
Jimmy Barnes Net Worth 2019: James Dixon Barnes AO is a Scottish-Australian rock singer and songwriter. His career both as a solo performer and as the lead vocalist with the rock band Cold Chisel has made him one of the most popular and best-selling Australian music artists of all time.
- First Name: Jimmy
- Last Name: Barnes
- Full Name: James Dixon Swan
- Alternative Name: Barnsey
- Age: 61 years
- Birthday: 28th April, 1956
- Birthplace: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, musician
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, blues-rock, soul, rhythm and blues
- Year(s) Active: 1973–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, harmonica
- Record Label: Mushroom Records, Geffen Records
- Associated Acts: Cold Chisel, Fraternity, Tin Lids, Johnny Diesel, Living Loud, INXS, David Campbell, Tina Turner
- Websites: http://www.jimmybarnes.com
In 2019, Jimmy Barnes Net Worth is $20 Million. Singer with the rock band Cold Chisel who also had a successful solo career. Jim Swan, his father, was a prizefighter. His brother, John Swan, became a singer. He married Jane Mahoney in 1981.
How Much is Jimmy Barnes Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jimmy Barnes Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He became one of the best-selling Australian artists in history. He named one of his children after singer Sam Cooke .