Jimmy Buffett Net Worth
Jimmy Buffett Net Worth 2019: James William Buffett, is an American musician, songwriter, author, actor, and businessman. He is best known for his music, which often portrays an “island escapism” lifestyle. Together with his Coral Reefer Band, Buffett has recorded hit songs including “Margaritaville” and “Come Monday”.
- First Name: Jimmy
- Last Name: Buffett
- Full Name: James William Buffett
- Alternative Name: Bubba
- Age: 71 years
- Birthday: 25th December, 1946
- Birthplace: Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer–Songwriter, Author, Actor and Businessman.
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: “Margaritaville” (1977.)
- Music Genre (Text): Gulf and Western, Surf Music, Country, Soft Rock, surf music, country, soft rock, country pop, folk, rock
- Music Genre: Pop, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present, 1969–present
- Music Style: Country-Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Soft Rock
- Music Mood: Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Summery, Amiable/Good-Natured, Laid-Back/Mellow, Happy, Lazy, Wry, Organic, Cheerful, Playful, Freewheeling, Fun, Humorous, Irreverent, Rousing, Gentle, Earnest, Poignant
- Instrument: Guitar, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, guitar
- Record Label: Barnaby, Dunhill, McA, Margaritaville Records, Island, PolyGram, Mailboat, Rca, MCA, RCA
- Associated Acts: The Margaritas, Alan Jackson, Glenn Frey, Eagles, Zac Brown Band
- Websites: http://margaritaville.com
In 2019, Jimmy Buffett Net Worth is $600 Million. Singer-songwriter known for his Caribbean-inspired songs about island escapism. With a devoted following of fans known as “Parrotheads,” he is best known for his 1977 hit “Margaritaville.” He married Margie Washichek in 1969. After their divorce in 1972, he remarried Jane Slagsvol in 1977. He has two daughters named Savannah and Sarah and a son named Cameron, who he adopted.
How Much is Jimmy Buffett Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jimmy Buffett Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million. He became owner of restaurant chains named after “Margaritaville” and another big hit of his, “Cheeseburger in Paradise.” In 2003, he and Alan Jackson sang a duet for the song “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere.” The track reached #1 on the country charts.