Jimmy Connors Net Worth
Jimmy Connors Net Worth 2019: James Scott Connors is a retired American world No. 1 tennis player, often considered among the greatest in the history of the sport. He held the top ATP ranking for a then-record 160 consecutive weeks from 1974 to 1977 and a career total of 268 weeks.
- First Name: Jimmy
- Last Name: Connors
- Full Name: James Scott Connors
- Age: 65 years
- Birthday: 2nd September, 1952
- Birthplace: East St. Louis, Illinois, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 150lbs (68 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of California at Los Angeles
- Profession: Tennis Player
- Profession: Tennis
- Claim to Fame: Former pro tennis champion
- Talent Agency: Electra Star Management, Celebrity Talent International
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/206/000023137/, jimmyconnors.net/, twitter.com/JimmyConnors, www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Connors/22840895307
In 2019, Jimmy Connors Net Worth is $12 Million. Tennis star who won eight Grand Slam tournaments including the U.S. Open five times from 1974 to 1983. He held the top ranking in tennis for 160 consecutive weeks from July, 1974 to August, 1977. He married Playboy model Patti McGuire in 1979 and the couple had two children together.
How Much is Jimmy Connors Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jimmy Connors Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He reached the semi-finals of the French Open four times but never made it any further. It was the only Grand Slam title he didn’t capture during his great career. He coached fellow U.S. Open champion Andy Roddick from 2006 to 2008.