Jimmy Herring Net Worth
Jimmy Herring Net Worth 2019: Jimmy Herring is an American guitarist who is the lead guitarist in the band Widespread Panic. Herring is a founding member of Aquarium Rescue Unit and Jazz Is Dead.
- First Name: Jimmy
- Last Name: Herring
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 22nd January, 1962
- Birthplace: Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, Jazz fusion, Instrumental rock
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present, 1987–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Saxophone
- Record Label: Abstract Logix, Interscope, Widespread Records, Columbia, House of Blues
- Associated Acts: Aquarium Rescue Unit, Jazz Is Dead, The Allman Brothers Band, Phil Lesh and Friends, Frogwings, The Other Ones, The Dead, Justice League, Widespread Panic, Trigger Hippy, Project Z, The Ringers
- Websites: http://www.jimmyherring.net/
In 2019, Jimmy Herring Net Worth is $4 Million. Lead guitarist for the rock band Widespread Panic who has also worked with Aquarium Rescue Unit and Jazz Is Dead. He grew up in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
How Much is Jimmy Herring Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jimmy Herring Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. Widespread Panic asked Herring to join the band after the untimely death of their guitarist Mike Houser. On one of his albums, Herring turned the classic “Jungle Book Overture” from the Walt Disney movie into a jazz fusion piece.