Jimmy Pop Net Worth
Jimmy Pop Net Worth 2019: James Moyer Franks, better known by the stage name Jimmy Pop, is an American recording artist, singer-songwriter, rapper, multi-instrumentalist and composer. He is best known as the former lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, primary songwriter, and co-founder of the band Bloodhound Gang along with Daddy Long Legs.
- First Name: Jimmy
- Last Name: Pop
- Full Name: James Moyer Franks
- Alternative Name: Jimmy Pop Ali, Jimmy Pop
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 27th August, 1972
- Birthplace: Trappe, Pennsylvania
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Perkiomen Valley High School
- University: Temple University
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, lyricist, composer, singer, guitarist, pianist
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Bloodhound Gang
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, comedy rock, post-punk, rap rock
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present, 1991–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, keyboard
- Associated Acts: Bloodhound Gang, The DiCamillo Sisters, Scooter
In 2019, Jimmy Pop Net Worth is $5 Million. Alternative rock singer, guitarist, and frontman of the band Bloodhound Gang. He has also appeared in the CKY video series. He was in a relationship with Chasey Lain.
How Much is Jimmy Pop Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jimmy Pop Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He helped Bloodhound Gang earn a Platinum-certified album in 1999 with Hooray for Boobies. He was friends with Bam Margera and once made a guest appearance on Margera’s show, Viva La Bam.