Jo Koy Net Worth
Jo Koy Net Worth 2019: Joseph Glenn Herbert, known professionally as Jo Koy, is a Filipino-American stand-up comic. Koy is currently touring as a headliner in clubs and theaters across the country on his new tour called Break The Mold. He was a frequent panelist on E!’s late night show Chelsea Lately.
- First Name: Jo
- Middle Name: Glenn
- Last Name: Koy
- Full Name: Joseph Glenn Herbert
- Alternative Name: Jo Koy
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 2nd June, 1971
- Birthplace: Tacoma, Washington, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Spanaway Lake High School, Foss High School in Tacoma
- Profession: Stand-up Comic, Actor, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Comedian
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Talent Agency: Arsonhouse Entertainment, Creative Artists Agency
- Websites: jokoy.com/, www.facebook.com/jokoy?_rdr, www.instagram.com/JoKoy/, twitter.com/JoKoy, www.snapchat.com/add/therealjokoy, www.youtube.com/user/Jokoy, www.cc.com/comedians/jo-koy, http://www.jokoy.com
In 2019, Jo Koy Net Worth is $1.5 Million. Born Joseph Glenn Herbert, he is a stand-up comic who made his presence more nationally known by appearing on Chelsea Lately as a panelist on occasion and also appearing on The Adam Corolla Show. He has an older brother named Robert who is afflicted with schizophrenia. He got engaged to Amy Bray in 2017; they announced they were expecting a boy in June of 2017. He has a son from a previous marriage.
How Much is Jo Koy Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jo Koy Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million. He claims some of his influences to be Bill Cosby , Eddie Murphy , and Robin Williams . He has performed on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno .