Joakim Noah Net Worth
Joakim Noah Net Worth 2019: Joakim Simon Noah is a professional basketball player for the Memphis Grizzlies of the National Basketball Association. Born in New York City to a Swedish mother and a French father, he holds American, Swedish and French citizenship.
- First Name: Joakim
- Middle Name: Simon
- Last Name: Noah
- Full Name: Joakim Simon Noah
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 25th February, 1985
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 6′ 11″ (211 cm)
- Weight: 232lbs (105 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: French
- High School: The Lawrenceville School, Lawrenceville, New Jersey, The Lawrenceville School in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- University: Florida, University of Florida
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 6th November, 2007
- Draft: Chicago Bulls, 1st round (9th pick, 9th overall), 2007 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: NBA Chicago Bulls.
- Father: Yannick Noah
In 2019, Joakim Noah Net Worth is $50 Million. NBA center who won the NBA’s Defensive Player of the Year award in 2014. He joined the Chicago Bulls in 2007 and was named to his first All-Star game in 2013. He signed with the New York Knicks in 2016. Prior to his NBA career, he led the University of Florida to two straight NCAA Championships in 2006 and 2007. He was raised with a sister named Yelena and his father Yannick Noah was a Tennis star who won the French Open in 1983. His mother is Cecilia Rodhe, who was Miss Sweden 1978.
How Much is Joakim Noah Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joakim Noah Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He earned a spot on the NBA All-Defensive Second Team in 2011 and the All-Defensive First Team in 2013. He became teammates with Derrick Rose on the Bulls in 2008.