Joan Jett Net Worth
Joan Jett Net Worth 2019: Joan Jett is an American rock singer, songwriter, composer, musician, record producer and occasional actress.
Jett is best known for her work as the frontwoman of her band, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, and for earlier founding and performing with the Runaways, which recorded and released the hit song “Cherry Bomb”.
- First Name: Joan
- Middle Name: Marie
- Last Name: Jett
- Maiden Name: Larkin
- Full Name: Joan Marie Larkin
- Alternative Name: Joan Jett
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 22nd September, 1958
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Height: 5′ 5½” (166 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Dyed Black
- Distinctive Feature: Deep husky voice, Raven Hair
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Religion: Protestant
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Wheaton High School, Wheaton, Maryland, USA (attended)
- Profession: Guitarist, Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: The Runaways, I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Music Genre (Text): Rock
- Music Genre: Rock, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1975–present
- Music Style: Hard Rock, Album Rock, Rock & Roll, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Arena Rock
- Music Mood: Rebellious, Hungry, Gutsy, Party/Celebratory, Aggressive, Confident, Brash, Boisterous, Freewheeling, Rambunctious, Volatile, Cynical/Sarcastic, Sexual, Rollicking, Confrontational, Fun, Visceral, Exuberant, Rowdy, Raucous, Sleazy
- Instrument: Guitar, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Bass Guitar
- Record Label: Blackheart, Epic, Boardwalk, Warner Bros., Polydor, Chrysalis, Bellaphon, Mercury
- Associated Acts: The Runaways, Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Evil Stig
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, BookingEntertainment.com
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial song “Bad Reputation” for Spy TV (NBC) (2001), TV commercial song “Love Is All Around” for The Mary Tyler Moore Show (TVLand) (2001), TV commercial song “I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll” for Rock & Roll Jeopardy (VH1) (1998), TV commercial song “Summertime Blues” for NYPD Blue (ABC) (1997), TV commercial song “Love Is All Around” for Womens NCAA Basketball Tournament (ESPN) (1996), TV commercial song “I Hate Myself For Loving You” No Prince Charming Required for Mass Mutual Financial Group (2001), TV commercial song “Five” Because Music Is Just Better In C for Toshiba Gigabeat (2005), TV commercial song “Bad Reputation” Same Bad Attitude for American Chopper (TLC) (2006), TV commercial song “Do You Wa…
In 2019, Joan Jett Net Worth is $7 Million. She rose to fame as the lead singer of Joan Jett & the Blackhearts and became considered the Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll for hits such as “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll.” Her family moved to West Covina, California. She took her mother’s maiden name, Jett, after her parents divorced.
How Much is Joan Jett Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joan Jett Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million. Her band recorded a cover of “Crimson and Clover” and gained fame for their 1980 debut album, Bad Reputation. She toured with Steven Tyler during Aerosmith ‘s 2007 World Tour.