Joan Osborne Net Worth
Joan Osborne Net Worth 2019: Joan Elizabeth Osborne is an American singer, songwriter, and interpreter of music, having recorded and performed in various popular American musical genres including pop, soul, R&B, blues, and country. She is best known for her recording of the Eric Bazilian song “One of Us”.
- First Name: Joan
- Middle Name: Elizabeth
- Last Name: Osborne
- Full Name: Joan Elizabeth Osborne
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 8th July, 1962
- Birthplace: Anchorage, Kentucky, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: One of Us
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, folk, country rock, blues, R&B
- Music Genre: Pop, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Music Style: Contemporary Pop/Rock, Adult Alternative Pop/ Rock, American Trad Rock, Alternative/ Indie Rock, Contemporary Singer/Songwriter
- Music Mood: Ironic, Earnest, Cerebral, Confident, Poignant, Bittersweet, Earthy, Spiritual, Wistful, Plaintive, Reflective, Energetic, Gritty, Searching, Yearning, Gutsy
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Womanly Hips Records, Blue Gorilla Records, Mercury, Interscope, Blue Gorilla Records/Polydor, Mercury Records, Interscope Records, Polygram, Universal Music
- Associated Acts: The Dead, Phil Lesh and Friends, Trigger Hippy
- Websites: joanosborne.com/, http://www.joanosborne.com/, http://joanosborne.com/
In 2019, Joan Osborne Net Worth is $5 Million. Country and blues singer-songwriter who released Bring it On Home in 2012 and sang “One of Us.” She has toured with artists like the Funk Brothers as well. She grew up in Anchorage, Kentucky where she was influenced by country music.
How Much is Joan Osborne Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joan Osborne Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. She was featured in the documentary Standing in the Shadows of Motown. She was a member of the band Trigger Happy with Steve Gorman .