Jodie Kidd Net Worth
Jodie Kidd Net Worth 2019: Jodie Elizabeth Kidd is an English fashion model, race car driver, and television personality.
- First Name: Jodie
- Last Name: Kidd
- Full Name: Jodie Kidd
- Alternative Name: Jodie Butler
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 25th September, 1978
- Birthplace: Guildford, Surrey, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: St. Michael’s School, Petworth, West Sussex, England, UK
- Profession: Model, Actress, TV Personality
- Profession: Model
- Talent Agency: Chic Management – Sydney, Next Model Management – Paris, Next Model Management – London, Next Model Management – Milan, Next Model Management – Los Angeles, Next Model Management – Miami
- Bust (inches): 34
- Waist (inches): 26
- Hips (inches): 35
- Websites: www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Jodie_Kidd/, www.imdb.com/name/nm0452249/, www.chicmanagement.com.au/profile/544/jodie-kidd/, www.nextmanagement.com/paris/profile/jodie-kidd, www.nextmanagement.com/london/profile/jodie-kidd, www.nextmanagement.com/milan/profile/jodie-kidd, www.nextmanagement.com/los-angeles/profile/jodie-kidd, www.nextmanagement.com/miami/profile/jodie-kidd
- Father: John Edward Aitken Kidd
- Mother: Wendy Madeleine Kidd
- Brother: Jack Kidd, Nick D’arcy Whiting (half brother)
- Sister: Jemma Kidd, Debbie Parris (half sister)
In 2019, Jodie Kidd Net Worth is $3 Million. Model and TV personality who was a judge on the BBC show Only Fools and Horses. She was married to Aidan Butler from 2005 to 2007 and in 2014 she married author David Blakeley. She also had a son named Indio with Argentine polo player Andrea Vianini.
How Much is Jodie Kidd Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jodie Kidd Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. She has been featured on the cover of Elle magazine. She was in an episode of Top Gear with Richard Hammond .