Jody Watley Net Worth
Jody Watley Net Worth 2019: Jody Vanessa Watley is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and artist whose music crosses genres including pop, R&B, jazz, dance, and electronic soul. In 1987, she won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist and has been nominated for three Grammy awards.
- First Name: Jody
- Last Name: Watley
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 30th January, 1959
- Birthplace: Chicago, IL
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer, pianist
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Jody Watley made a name for herself with the dance-soul trio Shalamar before embarking on a solo career that would bring her numerous Top Ten hits and a reputation as “The Queen of Cool.”
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, hip hop, R&B, soul, adult contemporary, dance, house
- Music Genre: R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1977–1983 (Groups) 1983–present (Solo), 1977–present
- Music Style: Dance-Pop, Pop/Rock, Urban, Club/Dance, Electronic, House
- Music Mood: Sensual, Stylish, Confident, Detached, Party/Celebratory, Sexual, Romantic, Carefree, Nocturnal, Sexy
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: SOLAR, MCA, Atlantic, Avitone Records
- Associated Acts: Shalamar, Jermaine Stewart, George Michael, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Andre Cymone, Heidi Montag, 4Hero
- Websites: http://www.jodywatley.net/
In 2019, Jody Watley Net Worth is $6 Million. R&B singer who received a Grammy Award for Best New Album in 1987 and was nominated for many MTV Video Music Awards. Her video for “Real Love” received six Video Music Award nominations. She has two children and has been married to André Cymone, a musician who used to play bass with Prince.
How Much is Jody Watley Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jody Watley Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. She was in the Broadway musical Loving the Silent Tears. She was influenced by Diana Ross .