Joe Biden Net Worth
Joe Biden Net Worth 2019: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is an American politician who served as the 47th Vice President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he represented Delaware in the U.S. Senate from 1973 to 2009.
- First Name: Joe
- Middle Name: Robinette
- Last Name: Biden
- Full Name: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
- Alternative Name: Joseph R. Biden, Sen. Joseph Biden, Celtic (Secret Service Codename), Bulldog Biden, The Bidenator, Biddy, The Un-Cheney, Biden O’Malley, Cup of Joe, Joe Mac, The Bice President, Captain America, The Chess Master, Junior Mints, Ol’ Joe, Motormouth, Old Yeller, Scraping Joe
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 20th November, 1942
- Birthplace: Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Height: 6′ 0¼” (184 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Syracuse University, University of Delaware
- Profession: Vice President
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: U.S. Senator from Delaware, 1973 – present, Vice President of the United States (2009 –
- Websites: http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/vice-president-biden/, http://www.facebook.com/joebiden/, http://www.twitter.com/joebiden/, https://www.facebook.com/joebiden/, https://www.twitter.com/joebiden/
- Father: Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. (1915–2002)
- Mother: Catherine Eugenia Finnegan Biden (917–2010)
- Brother: James Biden, Frank Biden
- Sister: Valerie Biden
In 2019, Joe Biden Net Worth is $9 Million. The 47th Vice President of the United States, he served two terms under President Barack Obama . He was also the US Senator from Delaware for 36 years and is known best for his willingness to say exactly what’s on his mind. He had three children with his first wife Neilia Hunter who, at the end of 1972, was tragically killed with his daughter Naomi Christina in a car accident.
How Much is Joe Biden Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Biden Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. In 1973, he was sworn in as a Delaware Senator. He was only 30 years old, which made him the sixth-youngest Senator to ever hold office. He married Jill Biden five years after his first wife passed away. Jill became the step mother of his two sons and he and Jill had a daughter of their own named Ashley.