Joe Bonamassa Net Worth
Joe Bonamassa Net Worth 2019: Joe Bonamassa is an American blues rock guitarist, singer and songwriter.
When he was 12 years old, Bonamassa opened for B.B. King. In the last 13 years Bonamassa has put out 15 solo albums through his independent record label J&R Adventures, of which 11 have reached number 1 on the Billboard Blues charts.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Bonamassa
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 8th May, 1977
- Birthplace: New Hartford, NY
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Guitarist/Singer
- Profession: Guitarist
- Music Genre (Text): Blues rock, rock and roll
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, theremin, mandolin, dobro, banjo
- Record Label: J&R Adventures, Provogue
- Associated Acts: Bloodline, Black Country Communion, Beth Hart, Rock Candy Funk Party, Jason Bonham, Joe Lynn Turner
- Websites: jbonamassa.com/, http://www.jbonamassa.com/
In 2019, Joe Bonamassa Net Worth is $20 Million. Guitarist and singer who released six consecutive #1 blues albums between 2006 and 2012, working with the band Bloodline as well. He began dating pop singer Sandi Thom in 2013 but the two later split.
How Much is Joe Bonamassa Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Bonamassa Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He has worked with some of the biggest names in blues, including B.B. King , Eric Clapton , and Paul Rodgers . He completed a collaboration album with Beth Hart entitled Don’t Explain.