Joe Dante Net Worth
Joe Dante Net Worth 2019: Joseph James Dante Jr. is an American film director, producer, editor and actor. His films—notably Gremlins —often mix fantastical storylines with comedic elements.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Dante
- Full Name: Joseph James Dante, Jr.
- Age: 71 years
- Birthday: 28th November, 1946
- Birthplace: Morristown, NJ, USA
- Height: 5′ 5½” (166 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Philadelphia College of Art
- Profession: Director, Producer, Actor
- Profession: Director
- Claim to Fame: Gremlins (1984)
- Year(s) Active: 1968–present
- Talent Agency: Echo Lake Productions Talent Management (LA)
- Websites: twitter.com/joe_dante, www.facebook.com/directorjoedante, www.nndb.com/people/547/000032451/
In 2019, Joe Dante Net Worth is $20 Million. Filmmaker who directed the iconic film Gremlins, as well as The Howling, Small Soldiers, and the remake of Hawaii Five-O. He was the son of a professional golfer.
How Much is Joe Dante Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Dante Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He would habitually cast the same actors in his movies. These actors included Denis Leary , Corey Feldman , and Cathy Moriarty . He directed Twilight Zone: The Movie starring John Lithgow .