Joe Diffie Net Worth
Joe Diffie Net Worth 2019: Joe Logan Diffie is an American country music singer. After working as a demo singer in the 1980s, he signed with Epic Records’ Nashville division in 1990.
- First Name: Joe
- Last Name: Diffie
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 28th December, 1958
- Birthplace: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Music Genre: Country
- Origin: Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Music Style: Progressive Country, Contemporary Country, New Traditionalist, Neo-Traditionalist Country
- Music Mood: Earnest, Reflective, Amiable/Good-Natured, Sentimental, Lively, Playful, Sad, Plaintive, Laid-Back/Mellow, Bittersweet, Wistful, Yearning, Melancholy, Confident, Refined/Mannered, Rousing, Freewheeling, Fun, Slick, Gutsy, Rollicking
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Epic Nashville, Monument Nashville, Broken Bow, Rounder
- Associated Acts: Mary Chapin Carpenter, Holly Dunn, Lonnie Wilson
- Websites: http://www.joediffie.com
In 2019, Joe Diffie Net Worth is $36 Million. Country singer and songwriter who has earned five #1 singles, including “Third Rock from The Sun” and “Home.” He married his third wife, Theresa Crump, in 2000; they have five children whose names are Parker, Kara, Drew, Tyler, and Kylie.
How Much is Joe Diffie Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Joe Diffie Net Worth 2019 is $36 Million. He won a 1998 Grammy Award for Best Country Collaboration with “Same Old Train.” He was a featured artist on Mary Carpenter’s single “Not Too Much to Ask.”